1 Jar of Pie Provisions Ginger Peach Pie Filling
5 cups Peaches, Sliced (peeled or unpeeled, your choice!)
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Ground Ginger
¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
5 Tbsp Tapioca Flour
¾ cup All Purpose Flour
1.5 cups Quick Cooking Oats
¾ cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/8th tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
11 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
Pro-Tip: Have convection? USE IT!
2. Open Pie Provisions Jar of Ginger Peach Pie Filling and use a spatula to scrape out the filling into a 9x9 baking dish (see below if mixing own filling).
3. In a large bowl, combine ¾ cup flour, 1.5 cups quick cooking oats, ¾ cup light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8th teaspoon (basically a pinch) coarse kosher salt. Mix with hands until combined.
4. Pour 11 tablespoons of melted butter over the flour mixture. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, mix until combined.
Pro Tip: The mixture should be “moist” but not “wet”. This means you can see that the butter has been evenly distributed and that there is not excess butter pooling at the bottom of the bowl.
5. Using your hands. Spread the crisp topping over the peach filling.
Pro Tip: Use it all if you love the crispy bits! Use less if you want a thinner layer, and then bake the excess crisp topping to make homemade granola!
6. Bake for approximately 35 minutes. The filling will be bubbling on all sides and the crisp will be golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
7. Top with ice cream and enjoy!
Want to Make Your Own Ginger Peach Pie FIlling?
In a large bowl, combine 5 cups peach slices, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup light brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, and 5 tablespoons of tapioca. Mix until combined.
Pro Tip: For a jammy-er filling: cook filling on stovetop on medium heat until filling is bubbling, remove from heat, and allow to cool completely before progressing to step 3. For a more liquidy filling, pour filling into a 9x9 baking dish and proceed with step 3.